Friday, February 11, 2011

Shaken and Stirred! Last week's (2/9) recap and a sneak peak at this week's featured perfomer: CREAMY STEVENS


Shaken and Stirred will be featuring CREAMY STEVENS this week with special guest PALOMA NEGRA, a debut by VOODOO ONYX and gorgeous gogo by HAZEL HONEYSUCKLE. Each week RUNAROUND SUE, DJ JESS AND SCOOTER PIE heat things up at the Delancey for your perverted pleasure. No Cover! Good Times! Free Shots! Doors at 9:30 www.sugarshackburlesque.com



2/9/11 RECAP

Last night's show was sweet, sweet sweet- and what a cast! We were lucky enough to have featured performer The Maine Attraction (this lady has the most talented rear end I think I've ever seen..), guest Go-Go Harder (offering some eye candy of the male variety), lovely newbie Divina Duval and gogo action by Iris Explosion. "The Champion" got his 4th beer-contest victory, and the darling Antonio (aka Twig the Wonderkid) filled in for DJ Jess, who was off being a movie star. Big thanks to Mike for our Valentine's Day gifts! My favorite part of the night was dueting with Runaround Sue on "Ring of Fire", with Sue on guitar, for our Secret Track. (When you stay late, yes, you sometimes get serenaded by your hosts!). Much love and see ya next week- XXX


A Sneak Peak at CREAMY STEVENS:

  1. What does Burlesque mean to you?

Burlesque means never having to say you're sorry.


  1. How did you choose your name?

It was given to me in a dream by a depressed city council member.

  1. Who was your first celebrity crush?


Dean Martin

  1. What are you reading these days and why?

I get all my messages from a 1974 Sears Catalog.

  1. What is your favorite performance antecdote?

When the lights went out at Starshine! We lost power and did the entire show

with a battery -operated boombox and candles.


  1. Please distill your life philosophy into either a couplet or haiku:

My I am hungry
How much would scare you bad
Get out of my way



7. How can the people find out more about you?

I offer my show schedule and selected teachings on Facebook (under Creamee Stevens since FB apparently
objects to the correct spelling).

No comments:

Post a Comment