Thursday, February 12, 2009

A note from Dr. Sketchy's RVA Headmistress

Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a good turnout and I was happy to see so many people posting their work on the walls during the break. Quite an array of styles and quite interesting.
Next month, Richmond Burlesque Starlette - Boo Boo Darlin' will bring to life the theme: A Tribute to Bettie Page. Join us March 11th at Gallery 5 from 6-9 when the Anti-Art School heats up with this old school pin up inspiration.
xoMiss RunAround SueHeadmistress, Dr. Sketchy's RVA Anti-Art School

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Tribute to Bettie Page session, and it was a lot of fun...I actually did a little write-up on it on my blog here:
    http://rkullman.blogspot.com/2009/03/dr-sketchy-rva-tribute-to-bettie-page.html

    Circumstance prevented me from being able to attend any of the other events, but I sure hope there are more in store! Please keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete